Thompson’s Roller Shutters have been involved in securing openings in factories, warehouses and commercial premises since 1927. Thompson’s understands the principles of quality and design and is proud to have built all our own rollforming machines.
The company began manufacturing roller shutters from an original old sandstock building near Wolli Creek in Sydney’s south. Over the years, this has been extended and the original building now forms only one quarter of the total factory area, the latest extension being completed in 1997. Thompson’s secret is that its key personnel are engineers. They have designed and tested every component that makes up each shutter. Even the springs are manufactured in-house.