Thompson’s Sectional Overhead Doors have been designed to be quiet, lightweight, secure and reliable. Sectional doors are suitable for use in commercial and multi-level, strata type residential applications and will be manufactured to suit your complete requirements.
- Constructed from interlocking galvanised steel slats secured on every alternate end by a metal end or Nylon clip to prevent lateral slat movement and allow smooth operation and secured on every fourth slat by a special clip to lock into the guides.
- Standard heavy duty bearings in the roller drum to allow for ease of operation.
- Flush mount handles for ease of lifting.
- High strength galvanised steel guides to allow additional security against vandalism.
- Easily repairable components – full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Powdercoat (pre-coated) or polyurethane finish (painted on site)
- Special ventilated vision panels for vision through the shutter.
- Head or side panels
- Brush strips to restrict vermin or dust entering.
- Removable millions allowing wider openings in a single span
- Two point bottom rail locking (not recommended for motorised doors)
By Chain – using reduction chain box with endless galvanised pull chain
Motorised options only
- Key operated isolating switch to enhance security
- Outside key switch or card readers on key pad for external operation of door
Roller: 100mm – 406mm Dia at 3.5mm to 9.5mm Seamless Drawn steel tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle: 38mm dia steel tube axle
Slat: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm profile
Guide: 50mm – 200mm galvanised pressed steel channel
Bottom Rail: 50mm x 50mm x 6mm Steel or aluminium angle
Brackets: 8mm mild steel plate
- Sliding steel shootbolt locking
- Centre lift lock to bottom rail or at waist height
- Motorised: Locked automatically by gearbox
Motor: Tubular motor
Chain: Reduction chain box with endless galvanised hand pull chain
- Standard galvanised
- Powdercoated (pre-finished)
- Polyurethane (painted on site)
Call 02 9567 0488 and talk to our experts to find the right solution for your requirements.